The 2016 programme for the International Bar Association’s annual conference on international criminal law has been released. The theme for this year is “Legal Challenges of Modern Warfare”.
The event takes place on January 30-31st at the Peace Palace in The Hague (Den Haag), the Netherlands.
The topics to be covered include:
· Targeting missiles and the safety of civilian populations and infrastructure
· Peace keepers responsibilities and liabilities in conflict zones
· Investigation of crimes and mass atrocities in conflict zones
· Supporting sides, supplying arms and regime change
· Cyber warfare international and national problems in modern conflicts
· Detaining hostile forces and their treatment
To access a copy of the programme, click the link below:
Text source: www.int-bar.org, 5th January 2015