The IBA Annual Conference on International Criminal Law:“International legal challenges for 2015″ will take place on 31 January – 1 February 2015 at the Peace Palace in The Hague.
The conference will address the following topics:
- Respecting state sovereignty and the ICC – unwilling or unable?
- Russia and Ukraine
- Israel and Gaza. Sri Lanka and LTTE
- ISIS, Supporting Revolution and the International Legal Context of Aiding and Abetting
- Challenges in securing truthful witness testimony in ICL
- Expanding the jurisdiction of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights
The full conference programme can be downloaded here:
To register for the conference, click here: