9 Bedford Row’s International Criminal Law Webinar Series 2021 – more details and Zoom link here
Steven Kay Q.C. in conversation with Professor Marina Aksenova, IE Law School. The principle of complicity under international criminal law.
- Introduction: Establishing the principle of complicity (Steven Kay Q.C. 9 Bedford Row Chambers)
- The different modes of complicity
- The distinction between intent and omission
- Should the principle of complicity differ between domestic and international criminal law?
- Q&A from webinar audience
Date: Monday 19 July 2021
Time: 17:00 – 18:15 BST